Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TSGTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 112,100 shares, a decrease of 37.7% from the February 13th total of 180,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 20.8 days.
Tsingtao Brewery Stock Performance
TSGTF stock opened at $10.12 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $9.96 and its 200-day moving average is $9.32. Tsingtao Brewery has a twelve month low of $6.78 and a twelve month high of $10.48.
Tsingtao Brewery Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tsingtao Brewery (TSGTF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Tsingtao Brewery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tsingtao Brewery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.