Fagron NV (OTCMKTS:ARSUF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 19,000 shares, an increase of 25.8% from the February 13th total of 15,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Fagron Price Performance
Shares of ARSUF stock opened at $13.50 on Friday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $13.50 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.28. Fagron has a 52-week low of $12.57 and a 52-week high of $18.37.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fagron (ARSUF)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Fagron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fagron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.