JFrog Ltd. (NASDAQ:FROG – Get Rating) CTO Yoav Landman sold 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, March 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.25, for a total transaction of $318,750.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief technology officer now owns 7,286,542 shares in the company, valued at approximately $154,839,017.50. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link.
Yoav Landman also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, February 10th, Yoav Landman sold 1,880 shares of JFrog stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $24.15, for a total transaction of $45,402.00.
- On Wednesday, February 8th, Yoav Landman sold 33,120 shares of JFrog stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $24.11, for a total transaction of $798,523.20.
- On Tuesday, January 24th, Yoav Landman sold 29,800 shares of JFrog stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $25.00, for a total value of $745,000.00.
- On Tuesday, January 17th, Yoav Landman sold 20,000 shares of JFrog stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.05, for a total value of $461,000.00.
JFrog Price Performance
Shares of FROG opened at $18.58 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $1.81 billion, a PE ratio of -20.42 and a beta of 0.49. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $23.30 and a 200-day moving average of $22.55. JFrog Ltd. has a one year low of $16.36 and a one year high of $28.03.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On JFrog
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
FROG has been the subject of a number of recent analyst reports. Canaccord Genuity Group lowered their price objective on shares of JFrog from $30.00 to $27.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Thursday, February 9th. Bank of America upgraded shares of JFrog from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating and lifted their price objective for the company from $28.00 to $32.00 in a report on Wednesday, January 4th. Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on shares of JFrog in a report on Wednesday, January 25th. They set an “overweight” rating and a $29.00 target price for the company. JPMorgan Chase & Co. lifted their price target on shares of JFrog from $28.00 to $29.00 and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a research note on Monday, February 6th. Finally, Piper Sandler reduced their price objective on shares of JFrog from $26.00 to $24.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research note on Thursday, January 5th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and eight have given a buy rating to the stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, JFrog currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of $29.18.
JFrog Company Profile
JFrog Ltd. provides DevOps platform in the United States. The company's products include JFrog Artifactory, a package repository that allows teams and organizations to store, update, and manage their software packages at any scale; JFrog Pipelines, an integration/continuous delivery tool for automating and orchestrating the movement of software packages; JFrog Xray, which scan JFrog Artifactory; and JFrog Distribution that provides software package distribution with enterprise-grade performance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JFrog (FROG)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for JFrog Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JFrog and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.