SSAB AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:SSAAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a decrease of 13.5% from the February 13th total of 3,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 32.0 days.
SSAB AB (publ) Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:SSAAF opened at $7.44 on Friday. SSAB AB has a 52-week low of $4.22 and a 52-week high of $7.59. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.71 and its 200-day simple moving average is $5.53.
About SSAB AB (publ)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SSAB AB (publ) (SSAAF)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for SSAB AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SSAB AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.