Atico Mining (CVE:ATY – Get Rating) had its target price boosted by research analysts at TD Securities from C$2.75 to C$3.00 in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports.
Atico Mining Trading Down 2.2 %
Atico Mining stock opened at C$0.22 on Friday. Atico Mining has a 52 week low of C$0.19 and a 52 week high of C$0.52. The firm has a market capitalization of C$26.68 million, a PE ratio of -22.00 and a beta of 2.40. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.25 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 32.56, a quick ratio of 1.56 and a current ratio of 2.49.
About Atico Mining
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Atico Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atico Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.