Tosoh Co. (OTCMKTS:TOSCF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 479,100 shares, an increase of 30.8% from the February 13th total of 366,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Tosoh Stock Performance
Tosoh stock opened at $11.85 on Friday. Tosoh has a 1 year low of $11.28 and a 1 year high of $11.96. The company’s 50-day moving average is $11.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.85.
Tosoh Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tosoh (TOSCF)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Tosoh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tosoh and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.