Verition Fund Management LLC bought a new position in Verb Technology Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERBW – Get Rating) in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund bought 451,470 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $111,000.
Verb Technology Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ VERBW opened at $0.04 on Friday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.12. Verb Technology Company, Inc. has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $0.53.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Verb Technology (VERBW)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Verb Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verb Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.