Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:XYIGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 6,062,600 shares, a growth of 21.1% from the February 13th total of 5,005,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 30,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 200.7 days.
Xinyi Glass Trading Down 4.9 %
XYIGF opened at $1.76 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $2.06 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.81. Xinyi Glass has a one year low of $1.24 and a one year high of $2.68.
Xinyi Glass Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xinyi Glass (XYIGF)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Xinyi Glass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xinyi Glass and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.