Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of CRH Medical (NYSE:CRHM – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Monday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
CRH Medical Price Performance
Shares of CRH Medical stock opened at $3.99 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $3.99 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.99. CRH Medical has a 12-month low of $1.66 and a 12-month high of $4.01.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CRH Medical (CRHM)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for CRH Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CRH Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.