Investment analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Impac Mortgage (NYSE:IMH – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Monday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Impac Mortgage Trading Up 0.5 %
Shares of NYSE IMH opened at $0.38 on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 3.62, a current ratio of 5.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.83. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.35 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.33. The firm has a market cap of $8.08 million, a PE ratio of -0.32 and a beta of 0.92. Impac Mortgage has a twelve month low of $0.12 and a twelve month high of $0.96.
Impac Mortgage Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Impac Mortgage (IMH)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Impac Mortgage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impac Mortgage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.