Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of OncoCyte (NYSE:OCX – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Monday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
OncoCyte Stock Performance
Shares of OCX stock opened at $0.34 on Monday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.40. The firm has a market capitalization of $40.74 million, a P/E ratio of -0.53 and a beta of 1.70. OncoCyte has a 12 month low of $0.24 and a 12 month high of $1.68.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OncoCyte (OCX)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for OncoCyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OncoCyte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.