Wolters Kluwer (OTCMKTS:WOLTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 117,800 shares, a decline of 14.7% from the February 13th total of 138,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,178.0 days.
Wolters Kluwer Price Performance
Shares of WOLTF stock opened at $109.44 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $108.83 and a 200 day moving average price of $104.56. Wolters Kluwer has a twelve month low of $87.35 and a twelve month high of $113.05.
Wolters Kluwer Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wolters Kluwer (WOLTF)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Wolters Kluwer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wolters Kluwer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.