SolarWindow Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WNDW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 270,800 shares, a growth of 21.2% from the February 13th total of 223,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 136,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.0 days.
SolarWindow Technologies Trading Up 4.0 %
OTCMKTS WNDW opened at $1.56 on Monday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.21 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.71. The stock has a market cap of $82.99 million, a P/E ratio of -14.18 and a beta of 2.42. SolarWindow Technologies has a 12-month low of $0.54 and a 12-month high of $3.86.
About SolarWindow Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SolarWindow Technologies (WNDW)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for SolarWindow Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarWindow Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.