Equities researchers at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of InspireMD (NYSE:NSPR – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Monday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
InspireMD Stock Performance
Shares of InspireMD stock opened at $1.17 on Monday. InspireMD has a fifty-two week low of $0.81 and a fifty-two week high of $3.33. The company has a market capitalization of $9.77 million, a P/E ratio of -0.52 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a fifty day moving average of $1.17 and a 200 day moving average of $1.26.
InspireMD Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InspireMD (NSPR)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for InspireMD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InspireMD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.