TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. (OTCMKTS:TAVHY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 5,200 shares, a decline of 11.9% from the February 13th total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.5 days.
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Stock Performance
OTCMKTS TAVHY opened at $17.59 on Monday. TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. has a twelve month low of $8.83 and a twelve month high of $20.92. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $17.14 and its 200 day moving average is $16.77.
About TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. (TAVHY)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.