Aya Gold & Silver Inc. (OTCMKTS:MYAGF – Get Rating) fell 2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $7.22 and last traded at $7.24. 1,700 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 10,722 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.39.
Aya Gold & Silver Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $6.48 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.96.
About Aya Gold & Silver
Aya Gold & Silver Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of precious metal properties in Morocco. The company explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, tungsten, molybdenum, uranium, and copper deposits. Its flagship project is the Zgounder property located in the Proterozoic Siroua Massif of the Anti-Atlas Range, Morocco.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aya Gold & Silver (MYAGF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Aya Gold & Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aya Gold & Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.