BICO Group AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:CLLKF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 8.5% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$5.95 and last traded at C$5.95. 128 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 779 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$6.50.
BICO Group AB (publ) Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$9.12 and its 200 day moving average price is C$6.95.
BICO Group AB (publ) Company Profile
BICO Group AB is a bioconvergence company, which engages in the provision of technologies, products, and services to create, understand, and master biology. It operates through the Laboratory Solutions and Bioautomation segments. The Laboratory Solutions segment consists of the bioprinting and biosciences business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BICO Group AB (publ) (CLLKF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for BICO Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BICO Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.