Bright Mountain Media, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BMTM – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.16 and traded as low as $0.15. Bright Mountain Media shares last traded at $0.15, with a volume of 300 shares traded.
Bright Mountain Media Stock Up 5.3 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.16 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.26.
Bright Mountain Media Company Profile
Bright Mountain Media, Inc is a holding company, which engages in digital media for online publications, advertising services and software primarily focused on serving targeted audience segments. It conducts its operations by connecting advertisers and brands with consumers through a full suite of advertising services that utilize proprietary software, multiple real time bidding platforms and direct placements with publishers and content creators.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bright Mountain Media (BMTM)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Bright Mountain Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bright Mountain Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.