The Caldwell Partners International Inc. (OTCMKTS:CWLPF – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.05 and traded as high as $1.16. Caldwell Partners International shares last traded at $1.16, with a volume of 11,488 shares changing hands.
Caldwell Partners International Trading Up 0.9 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.05 and a 200-day moving average of $1.20.
About Caldwell Partners International
Caldwell Partners International, Inc is a technology-powered talent acquisition company, which specializes in recruitment at all levels. It operates through the Caldwell and IQTalent Partners, Inc (IQTP) segments. The Caldwell segment includes operation with partners in Canada, the United States, Europe and Australia, with functional currencies being the Canadian dollar, US dollar, and British pound.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Caldwell Partners International (CWLPF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Caldwell Partners International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caldwell Partners International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.