Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DOFSQ – Get Rating) shares dropped 2.3% on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.12 and last traded at $0.13. Approximately 286,900 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 51% from the average daily volume of 588,227 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
Diamond Offshore Drilling Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54, a quick ratio of 1.17 and a current ratio of 1.17. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.13.
Diamond Offshore Drilling Company Profile
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc provides contract drilling services to the energy industry worldwide. The company operates a fleet of 13 offshore drilling rigs, including four drillships and nine semisubmersible rigs. It serves independent oil and gas companies, and government-owned oil companies. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Diamond Offshore Drilling (DOFSQ)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Diamond Offshore Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamond Offshore Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.