Shares of InterCure Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IRCLF – Get Rating) fell 2.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $6.15 and last traded at $6.18. 9,400 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 3% from the average session volume of 9,097 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.31.
InterCure Stock Down 2.1 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $6.18.
InterCure Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, cultivation, production, marketing, and distribution of medical cannabis products in Israel and internationally. It also invests in biomed sector. The company was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InterCure (IRCLF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for InterCure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InterCure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.