Keyuan Petrochemicals, Inc (OTCMKTS:KEYP – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Keyuan Petrochemicals shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 7,000 shares.
Keyuan Petrochemicals Stock Down 5.4 %
Keyuan Petrochemicals Company Profile
Keyuan Petrochemicals, Inc, through its subsidiaries, Ningbo Keyuan, Ningbo Keyuan Petrochemicals, Keyuan Synthetic Rubbers, Guangxi Keyuan and Zhongkexuneng, is engaged in the manufacture and sale of petrochemical products and rubber in the People’s Republic of China. The Company’s segments include the manufacture and sale of petrochemical products (petrochemical segment) and the manufacture and sale of rubber products (rubber segment).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keyuan Petrochemicals (KEYP)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Keyuan Petrochemicals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keyuan Petrochemicals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.