mdf commerce inc. (OTCMKTS:MECVF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 5.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $2.28 and last traded at $2.28. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 3,221 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.41.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, National Bank Financial upped their target price on shares of mdf commerce from C$3.00 to C$4.00 in a research report on Thursday, January 26th.
mdf commerce Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $2.83 and a 200 day moving average of $2.44.
About mdf commerce
mdf commerce inc. engages in the provision of e-commerce solutions through SaaS solutions. It also provides commercial interactions between buyers and sellers. The company was founded on February 16, 1996 and is headquartered in Longueuil, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on mdf commerce (MECVF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for mdf commerce Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mdf commerce and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.