Stock analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of New Concept Energy (NYSE:GBR – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
New Concept Energy Price Performance
GBR opened at $1.09 on Tuesday. New Concept Energy has a fifty-two week low of $1.03 and a fifty-two week high of $3.95. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.22 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.29. The company has a market capitalization of $5.52 million, a P/E ratio of 36.35 and a beta of 0.68.
About New Concept Energy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Concept Energy (GBR)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for New Concept Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Concept Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.