PCCW Limited (OTCMKTS:PCCWY – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $4.92 and traded as high as $5.22. PCCW shares last traded at $5.00, with a volume of 1,474 shares.
PCCW Trading Down 2.2 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 0.66 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.70. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $4.92 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.63.
PCCW Limited provides telecommunications and related services in Hong Kong, Mainland and other parts of China, Singapore, and internationally. The company's services include local telephony, local data and broadband, mobile, international telecommunications, and satellite-based and network-based telecommunications services; and outsourcing, consulting, and contact center services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PCCW (PCCWY)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for PCCW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PCCW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.