Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SGIOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 642,800 shares, a decline of 16.3% from the February 13th total of 768,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 63,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 10.1 days.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. Trading Up 1.7 %
Shares of Shionogi & Co., Ltd. stock opened at $44.09 on Tuesday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $46.68 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $47.74. Shionogi & Co., Ltd. has a 52 week low of $43.10 and a 52 week high of $65.78.
About Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (SGIOF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.