Toyo Suisan Kaisha, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:TSUKY – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, a growth of 15.4% from the February 13th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 5.0 days.
Toyo Suisan Kaisha Stock Down 0.4 %
Toyo Suisan Kaisha stock opened at $42.65 on Tuesday. Toyo Suisan Kaisha has a 52 week low of $29.69 and a 52 week high of $44.56. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $40.15 and a 200 day moving average price of $40.12.
Toyo Suisan Kaisha Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Toyo Suisan Kaisha (TSUKY)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Toyo Suisan Kaisha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toyo Suisan Kaisha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.