United Bancorporation of Alabama, Inc. (OTCMKTS:UBAB – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 16.7% from the February 13th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
United Bancorporation of Alabama Price Performance
UBAB opened at $39.00 on Tuesday. United Bancorporation of Alabama has a 52-week low of $25.05 and a 52-week high of $44.00. The company has a 50 day moving average of $39.46 and a two-hundred day moving average of $34.02. The company has a market cap of $140.79 million, a P/E ratio of 7.60 and a beta of 0.41. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10.
United Bancorporation of Alabama Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United Bancorporation of Alabama (UBAB)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for United Bancorporation of Alabama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United Bancorporation of Alabama and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.