Winton Land Limited (ASX:WTN – Get Rating) insider Michaela Meehan bought 24,776 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, March 3rd. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$1.96 ($1.31) per share, with a total value of A$48,560.96 ($32,373.97).
Michaela Meehan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 6th, Michaela Meehan bought 33,077 shares of Winton Land stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$2.01 ($1.34) per share, with a total value of A$66,617.08 ($44,411.39).
- On Wednesday, March 8th, Michaela Meehan bought 10,000 shares of Winton Land stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$2.00 ($1.33) per share, with a total value of A$20,000.00 ($13,333.33).
Winton Land Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 4.58, a quick ratio of 6.23 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.14.
Winton Land Announces Dividend
Winton Land Company Profile
Winton Land Limited operates as a residential land developer that specializes in developing integrated and fully master planned neighbourhoods in New Zealand and Australia. It operates through Residential Development, Retirement Villages, and Commercial Portfolio segments. As of July 6, 2022, the company had a portfolio of 28 projects with a combined total of 7,300 residential lots, dwellings, apartment units, retirement village units, and commercial lots.
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Winton Land Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Winton Land and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.