Defense Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:DFMTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 963,100 shares, a growth of 10.3% from the February 13th total of 873,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 390,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.5 days.
Defense Metals Price Performance
Shares of Defense Metals stock opened at $0.20 on Wednesday. Defense Metals has a 52 week low of $0.12 and a 52 week high of $0.30. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.23 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.19.
About Defense Metals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Defense Metals (DFMTF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Defense Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defense Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.