StockNews.com lowered shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EGRX – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note released on Tuesday.
Separately, Piper Sandler lowered their target price on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals from $41.00 to $31.00 in a research note on Tuesday.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Stock Up 0.4 %
Eagle Pharmaceuticals stock opened at $25.62 on Tuesday. Eagle Pharmaceuticals has a 1-year low of $23.87 and a 1-year high of $52.22. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $30.48 and its 200-day simple moving average is $31.00. The company has a current ratio of 1.52, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11. The company has a market capitalization of $333.57 million, a P/E ratio of 13.34 and a beta of 0.92.
Institutional Trading of Eagle Pharmaceuticals
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biotechnology pharmaceutical company, which focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the metabolic critical care and oncology areas in the United States. Its products include RYANODEX, BENDEKA and BELRAPZO. The company was founded by Scott L.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.