Harworth Group (LON:HWG – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by equities researchers at Peel Hunt in a research report issued on Tuesday, MarketBeat.com reports. They presently have a GBX 160 ($1.95) price target on the stock. Peel Hunt’s target price points to a potential upside of 37.34% from the company’s previous close.
Harworth Group Stock Performance
Shares of HWG stock opened at GBX 116.50 ($1.42) on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 3.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.27. The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 118.14 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 115.49. Harworth Group has a 52 week low of GBX 99 ($1.21) and a 52 week high of GBX 189 ($2.30). The company has a market cap of £376.38 million, a P/E ratio of 323.61 and a beta of 0.72.
Harworth Group Company Profile
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Harworth Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harworth Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.