Iida Group Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ANTOF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 1,082,200 shares, an increase of 9.5% from the February 13th total of 988,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Iida Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS:ANTOF opened at C$15.62 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of C$15.62 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$15.62. Iida Group has a 12 month low of C$14.63 and a 12 month high of C$15.62.
About Iida Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iida Group (ANTOF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Iida Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iida Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.