Industrias Peñoles, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:IPOAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 420,700 shares, an increase of 23.0% from the February 13th total of 342,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 247.5 days.
Industrias Peñoles Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS IPOAF opened at $12.05 on Wednesday. Industrias Peñoles has a 52 week low of $7.38 and a 52 week high of $15.81. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $13.81 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.50.
Industrias Peñoles Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Industrias Peñoles (IPOAF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Industrias Peñoles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Industrias Peñoles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.