Jtc Plc (OTCMKTS:JTCPF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 2.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$7.79 and last traded at C$7.79. 396 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 1,719 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$8.00.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group began coverage on shares of JTC in a research note on Tuesday, February 21st. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock.
JTC Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$9.01 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$8.86.
JTC Company Profile
JTC PLC provides fund, corporate, and private wealth services to institutional and private clients worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Institutional Client Services and Private Client Services. It offers fund services in a range of asset classes, including real estate, private equity, renewables, hedge, debt, and alternative asset classes, as well as other administration services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JTC (JTCPF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for JTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JTC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.