NIPPON STL & SU/S (OTCMKTS:NSSMY – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $12.16 and traded as low as $7.91. NIPPON STL & SU/S shares last traded at $7.93, with a volume of 54,399 shares trading hands.
NIPPON STL & SU/S Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of $7.27 billion, a PE ratio of 2.86, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.94 and a beta of 1.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52, a current ratio of 1.22 and a quick ratio of 0.51. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $7.04 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $12.16.
NIPPON STL & SU/S Company Profile
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation engages in steelmaking and steel fabrication businesses worldwide. It operates in five segments: Steelmaking and Steel Fabrication, Engineering and Construction, Chemicals, New materials, and System Solutions. The company offers steel plates; hot- and cold-rolled steel sheets and coils, coated steel sheets, color coated steel sheets, electrolytic tin plates, and electrical steel sheets; bar and rod materials; and structural steel products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NIPPON STL & SU/S (NSSMY)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for NIPPON STL & SU/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NIPPON STL & SU/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.