Northsight Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NCAP – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Northsight Capital shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 71,100 shares.
Northsight Capital Stock Performance
Northsight Capital Company Profile
Northsight Capital, Inc provides various online directories for a range of businesses engaged in the sale and distribution of cannabis and hemp related products. The company's principal product categories include a monthly listing and a paid advertising in one or more of the company's online directories; and leasing to customers one or more Internet domain names for the customer's use, as well as subscription to membership in Crush Mobile's dating applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northsight Capital (NCAP)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Northsight Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northsight Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.