Park National Co. (NYSE:PRK – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $111.45 and last traded at $116.62, with a volume of 16763 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $121.17.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com cut Park National from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 10th.
Park National Stock Up 0.9 %
The firm has a market cap of $1.96 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.29 and a beta of 0.74. The company’s 50-day moving average is $130.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a current ratio of 0.86 and a quick ratio of 0.86.
Park National Company Profile
Park National Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of banking and non-banking financial services through its subsidiaries. It operates through the following segments: Park National Bank (PNB), Guardian Financial Services Company (GFSC), and All Other. The PNB segment provides general banking and trust services in Ohio, Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Park National (PRK)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Park National Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park National and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.