Pinelawn Cemetery (OTC:PLWN – Get Rating) traded up 0.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $591.00 and last traded at $591.00. 5 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $590.00.
Pinelawn Cemetery Trading Up 0.2 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $588.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $578.80.
About Pinelawn Cemetery
Pinelawn Cemetery provides cremation services. It primarily offers cremation services at Memorial Gardens and Garden Mausoleums. The company is based in Farmingdale, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pinelawn Cemetery (PLWN)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Pinelawn Cemetery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pinelawn Cemetery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.