Rentokil Initial plc (OTCMKTS:RTOKY – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $30.47 and traded as high as $31.11. Rentokil Initial shares last traded at $30.98, with a volume of 305,649 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, BNP Paribas initiated coverage on shares of Rentokil Initial in a research note on Friday, January 6th. They issued an “underperform” rating on the stock.
Rentokil Initial Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $30.90 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $30.47.
About Rentokil Initial
Rentokil Initial plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides route-based services in North America, the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, Asia, the Pacific, and internationally. It offers a range of pest control services for rodents, and flying and crawling insects, as well as other forms of wildlife management for commercial and residential customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rentokil Initial (RTOKY)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Rentokil Initial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rentokil Initial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.