Rock Tech Lithium (CVE:RCK – Get Rating) had its price objective trimmed by Canaccord Genuity Group from C$3.50 to C$2.75 in a report released on Tuesday morning, BayStreet.CA reports.
Rock Tech Lithium Stock Performance
Shares of RCK stock opened at C$2.63 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of C$223.10 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.55 and a beta of 1.60. Rock Tech Lithium has a one year low of C$1.99 and a one year high of C$6.34. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$2.76 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$2.87. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.84, a quick ratio of 4.68 and a current ratio of 4.79.
Rock Tech Lithium Company Profile
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Rock Tech Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rock Tech Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.