Shares of African Gold Acquisition Corp (OTCMKTS:AGACU – Get Rating) rose 0.9% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $10.32 and last traded at $10.27. Approximately 701 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $10.18.
African Gold Acquisition Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $10.17 and its 200-day simple moving average is $10.03.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on African Gold Acquisition (AGACU)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for African Gold Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for African Gold Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.