BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HZU – Get Rating) shot up 1.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$19.82 and last traded at C$19.06. 68,963 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 64,586 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$18.76.
BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of C$20.48 and a 200-day moving average of C$16.34.
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.