Equities research analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Core Molding Technologies (NYSE:CMT – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Thursday. The brokerage set a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
Core Molding Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of CMT stock opened at $16.85 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $150.30 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.12 and a beta of 1.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a current ratio of 1.50 and a quick ratio of 1.05. The business has a fifty day moving average of $15.31 and a 200 day moving average of $12.49. Core Molding Technologies has a 1 year low of $8.50 and a 1 year high of $17.46.
Core Molding Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Core Molding Technologies (CMT)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Core Molding Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Molding Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.