Research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of DRDGOLD (NYSE:DRD – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Thursday. The firm set a “buy” rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
Separately, HC Wainwright dropped their price target on DRDGOLD from $15.25 to $15.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Thursday, February 16th.
DRDGOLD Trading Down 0.8 %
NYSE:DRD opened at $7.39 on Thursday. DRDGOLD has a 1 year low of $4.66 and a 1 year high of $10.50. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $7.82 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $6.64. The company has a current ratio of 4.92, a quick ratio of 4.30 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
DRDGOLD Ltd. engages in the business of retreatment of surface gold. It operates through the following segments: Ergo, FWGR, and Other Reconciling Items. The Ergo segment treats slime dams and sand dumps to the south of Johannesburg’s central business district as well as the East and Central Rand goldfields.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DRDGOLD (DRD)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for DRDGOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DRDGOLD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.