Evertz Technologies Limited (OTCMKTS:EVTZF – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $9.44 and traded as low as $8.05. Evertz Technologies shares last traded at $8.05, with a volume of 111 shares changing hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Raymond James reduced their price objective on Evertz Technologies to C$15.50 in a report on Friday, March 3rd.
Evertz Technologies Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $9.44 and its 200-day moving average is $9.44.
Evertz Technologies Company Profile
Evertz Technologies Ltd. engages in the provision of television broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, International, and Canada. The company was founded on May 28, 1981 and is headquartered in Burlington, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evertz Technologies (EVTZF)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Evertz Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evertz Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.