First Trust Capital Strength ETF (NYSEARCA:FTCS – Get Rating) fell 0.9% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $69.89 and last traded at $70.61. 447,976 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 11% from the average session volume of 403,802 shares. The stock had previously closed at $71.24.
First Trust Capital Strength ETF Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $74.41 and its 200 day simple moving average is $73.42. The firm has a market capitalization of $8.24 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.85 and a beta of 0.88.
First Trust Capital Strength ETF Company Profile
The First Trust Capital Strength ETF (FTCS) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the NASDAQ Capital Strength index. The fund tracks an equally weighted US large-cap equity index targeting companies with a strong cash balance, low long-term debt, and high return on equity. FTCS was launched on Jul 6, 2006 and is managed by First Trust.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Capital Strength ETF (FTCS)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Capital Strength ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Capital Strength ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.