Grupo Financiero Inbursa, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GPFOF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 12,831,600 shares, a growth of 7.1% from the February 13th total of 11,980,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 6,753.5 days.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Price Performance
Shares of GPFOF stock opened at C$2.10 on Thursday. Grupo Financiero Inbursa has a one year low of C$1.00 and a one year high of C$2.25. The company’s 50-day moving average is C$1.88 and its 200 day moving average is C$1.74.
About Grupo Financiero Inbursa
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Financiero Inbursa (GPFOF)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.