iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSEARCA:ESGD – Get Rating)’s share price fell 3% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $66.42 and last traded at $67.23. 384,025 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 19% from the average session volume of 471,499 shares. The stock had previously closed at $69.34.
iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $6.77 billion, a P/E ratio of 12.51 and a beta of 0.86. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $70.49 and its 200-day moving average is $65.08.
About iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF
The iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF (ESGD) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the MSCI EAFE Extended ESG Focus index. The fund tracks an index of developed market international companies that have been selected and weighted for positive environmental, social, and governance characteristics. ESGD was launched on Jun 28, 2016 and is managed by BlackRock.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF (ESGD)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares ESG Aware MSCI EAFE ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.