Mobivity Holdings Corp. (OTCMKTS:MFON – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.21 and traded as low as $1.01. Mobivity shares last traded at $1.01, with a volume of 163 shares.
Mobivity Stock Down 1.0 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $1.20 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.21. The company has a market capitalization of $62.48 million, a PE ratio of -5.61 and a beta of 0.71.
Mobivity Company Profile
Mobivity Holdings Corp. engages in the development and operation of proprietary platforms. Its proprietary platforms consists of software available to phones, tablets PCs, and Point of Sale systems, allow resellers, brands, and enterprises to market their products and services to consumers through text messages sent directly to the consumers mobile phones, mobile smart phone applications and dynamically printed receipt content.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mobivity (MFON)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Mobivity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobivity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.